Walter Bat Co. Hitting Clinic
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Walter Bats Hitting Clinics are canceled due to the recent surge in COVID-19 cases across NH.
Walter Bat Co. Hitting Clinics (Baseball / Ages 10 - 15)
Walter Bat Hitting Clinics are structured for the Youth and High School player looking to improve their skills to compete at a high level in Little League, High School and possibly beyond.
Each session is 90 minutes and will be broken out by age group. Players will be trained through a professional style approach to hitting. We will utilize training methods and drills to help develop proper hitting mechanics, while also providing players with plenty of quality repetitions.
- Review and analyze player's batting stances (we will only make stance adjustments as needed.)
- Teach players the importance of timing.
- Work on the proper load to get to a powerful coiled position.
- Train hitters to move the body properly, which in turn will create launch angle and the desired "line drive" ball flight. Many players try for launch angle by "uppercutting". This movement is wrong and not what Major League players do.
- Train hand path and how the bat should be moved through the hitting zone.
- Talk about the importance of mental approach and proper strategy as a hitter.
- Two-strike approach and situational hitting will also be discussed and taught.
The program will be taught by elite athletes from the Nashua Silver Knights, UMass, Rivier College, McGill University, Suffolk & Endicott College. Smaller group sizes and various drill stations will be set up to ensure lots of attention and reps for each player. We will have various wooden Walter Bats available to use; however each player should bring their own bat (metal, composite or wood.)
Program DetailsLocation: Walter Bat Co. Indoor Batting Facility 1 Pine Street Ext. Nashua, NH
10 - 12 age group
13 - 15 age group
Cost per session: $25 per player however each attendee will receive a $25 store credit toward any Walter Bat Co. product purchase of $50 or more.
Limited to 15 participants per age group so register early!